Dates & Opening Hours
Sunday 21st and Monday 22nd April 2019
Kelmarsh Hall, Northamptonshire, NN6 9LY
9.00am – 5pm, last entry is at 3:30pm
Information about booking
SAVE MONEY! Save up to 15% on a One day ticket by purchasing it in advance BEAT THE QUEUES! If you have pre-booked tickets these will be sent to you before the event. This means you don’t have to queue at the ticket kiosk and can go straight through to the ticket checkers. The latest time to book your discounted tickets will be Wednesday 17th April 2019 at 12 noon. Tickets will be available on the gate at the event at the prices shown.
The campsite will open on Friday 19th April at 12noon and we would ask for campers to depart by Tuesday 23rd April at 12 noon.
All campsite visitors must also purchase a valid two-day ticket for entry to the show.
Toilets and Shower facilities are on site. Also for camping, there will be an evening bar and catering open on Saturday and Sunday night.
Maximum 6 persons per camping pitch.
Please note that the use of personal generators is strictly prohibited on site. If one is found to be in use, we reserve the right to turn this off.
Disabled Access & Information
At the Kelmarsh Country Show we offer a dedicated car park for disabled visitors. To access the Car Park please follow the directional signs for disabled parking on the approach to Kelmarsh Hall. This car park will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Additional disabled forward parking is offered in all of the Kelmarsh Country Show car parks, for assistance please see a steward upon entry
You can also hire a mobility scooter or wheelchair from Advanced Mobility Hire. You can do this online by CLICKING HERE. Alternatively, please do give them a call on 01274 297777.
The Kelmarsh Country Show is an outdoor event, held on ancient parkland and the terrain is uneven. Please take appropriate precautions if you have difficulty in getting around. Each toilet block offers disabled facilities.
If you have particular needs and would like to discuss how we can help, please contact our office.
Countryman Fairs Ltd, and their agents, employees, and representatives, will take all reasonable care to ensure that the event is conducted in a safe manner. Save for the death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Countryman Fairs Ltd or anyone for whom they are in law responsible, neither Countryman Fairs Ltd nor their agents, nor employees, nor representatives accepts liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to visitors, exhibitors, animals, or any other person or property whatsoever, whether caused by their negligence, or breach of contract in any way whatsoever.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are non-transferable and not refundable.
- No re-admission without ticket stub and the authorised hand stamp on skin.
- Tickets are only valid when purchased from official ticket outlets or agents.
- Countryman Business Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry at the gate and refund the ticket value.
- Countryman Business Ltd reserves the right to request the ticket holder to leave the premises and to take any appropriate measure to enforce such a request.
- All attractions publicised may be subject to change.
- All arena and display times publicised are approximate and may be subject to change.
- CCTV and Stop & Search Policies are in operation.
- Countryman Business Ltd reserves the right to publish all event photography and video.
- The venue is a historic site. Please treat it with respect and take great care when moving around the site, especially during the evenings when light levels are low.
- Visitors are advised that there will be uneven ground conditions, including natural undulations, pot-holes, and rabbit warrens, and that they are required to exercise due care and attention when moving around the site. Please wear suitable clothing and footwear.
- Particular care should be taken when escorting children, disabled or elderly persons.
- You and your belongings enter the site inc. car parks entirely at your own risk.
By purchasing a ticket of any kind, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
By purchasing a ticket of any kind, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions
Kelmarsh Country Show Questions and Answers
Q: Are dogs allowed at the Kelmarsh Country Show?
Dogs are more than welcome to the Kelmarsh Country Show, we ask that owners keep their dogs on leads and be courteous to other visitors and clean up any mess they may leave behind. Please place dog bags in the bins provided, if you should run out of dog hygiene products please visit the show office for assistance.
Q: Can I bring my shotgun to the Kelmarsh Country Show?
If you have a shotgun license and are the registered keeper of the shotgun then you are able to bring your shotgun with you for Clay Pigeon Shooting. Please adhere to the terms and conditions and advice on your license.
Q: Is there a disabled car park at the Kelmarsh Country Show?
There is a dedicated Disabled Car Park, please follow the directional signs on approach to the site.
Q: Is there a cash point machine at the Kelmarsh Country Show?
Unfortunately there is not a cash point machine on site at Kelmarsh Country Show. However, a cash back facility is available at the ticket kiosk.
Q: Can I pay by card?
Yes you can. the main entrance gate at the Kelmarsh Country Show have card facilities.
Still have questions about the Kelmarsh Country Show? If the answers to your questions are not here, please contact us. We’d be happy to help.